Providing Year Round, Residential and Commercial services, we ensure immaculate Spring lawns, install Summer landscapes, provide Fall clean-ups and plow Winter snow and ice. We are here for all of your seasonal needs.
Check out our Links for a complete list of Our Services.Aeration
Aeration is simply a method of punching holes into the turf to allow moisture, oxygen, and nutrients to penetrate the soil.
- Reduces soil compaction, enhances thatch breakdown, improves water infiltration, improves the response to fertilizer, improves soil composition, maximizes turf grass rooting
- Makes a lawn less susceptible to damage from weeds, insects, drought, and disease.
- Aeration combined with over seeding is an excellent method for established lawns, relieving compaction and improving density.
We recommend aeration & over-seeding once per season to all established lawns.
- April – Pre-Emergent Crabgrass Control with Fertilizer
- May – Broadleaf weed control with Fertilizer
- June – Slow Release fertilizer to feed your lawn throughout the hot summer months
- September – Broadleaf weed control with fertilizer
- October – Slow Release fertilizer to help build up roots, shoot and tillers, and grass plants
Please call us today for a quote! 989-781-2264
Decorate the grave of a loved one with our handmade Grave Blankets, Daddy Bergers/Swags, Ground Vases, Garland & Other Holiday Décor.
- Grave Blankets: Small $25 – Large $40
- Daddy Berger/Swags: Small $13 – Large $17
- Ground Vases: $8
- Garland: Sold by the foot, $5 a foot. Consists of a variety of Evergreens/Pines
We do special orders, and delivery is available. Please Call: 989-213-1243.
*Power washing, clean-ups and plantings are available, too. Before & After below.
Please Call Cindy at 989-781-2264 to find out more about grave site annual care.
Create Outdoor Living Spaces with fieldstone, granite, river stone, slate, and concrete pavers — the building blocks of Hardscapes. Turn your lawn into an impressive gathering place for your family and guests to enjoy during festive meals and parties, while adding value to your home.
Our professionally trained craftsmen specialize in stonework and masonry for your home or business:
- Fireplaces & Fire Pits
- Stone Landscaping
- Outdoor Living Spaces & Patios
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Rock gardens
- Stairs & Entryways
- Rock & Retaining Walls
Hydro-seeding involves mixing together grass seed, fertilizer, wood fiber or other mulch and water to form a slurry, which is uniformly applied to the soil. Hydro-seeding increases the speed at which turf grass seeds germinate.
Turf grass grown from hydro-seeding has the potential to be ready for first mowing in as little as four weeks!
Benefits of Hydro-seeding:
- Cost: Roughly 50% less than sod
- Speed: All “ingredients” for quick and healthy growth are applied in one step
- Convenience: Slopes or larger areas can be seeded quickly and easily
- Prevention: Quick establishment can help to avoid soil erosion.
- Safety: Non-toxic for children, pets and the environment
Have a great lawn in no time… Call us for more hydro-seeding information today! 989-781-2264.
Renovation, through over-seeding, can bring new life to your deteriorated lawn without the inconvenience — and greater cost — of establishing a new lawn.
Advantages to Renovation
- Cost : Most cost-effective procedure for long-term improvement
- Minimum Erosion: Since old turf remains in place, soil erosion is minimal
- Less Disruption: Soil is not turned over, fewer rocks and weeds brought to the surface
- Speed: Light foot traffic on the area immediately following renovation
- Healthier Turf – Bottom line.
With the elimination of weeds and undesirable grasses — and the introduction of improved turf grass species, and an established stronger strand of grass — your newly renovated lawn will be healthier and more resistant to weeds, insects and diseases.
Spring Clean Up
- Blow all beds removing leaves and debris from winter.
- Pick up twigs from lawn.
- Rake off dead foliage from perennials in beds.
- Clean beds of any foreign material so they are ready for growing season.
- Clean Eaves.
- Put back sod in areas damaged from winter snow plowing.
- Put stone/gravel back that was moved by snowplows.
- Single/ Double Shredded Hardwood
- Colored Hardwood Mulch
- Wood chips – Play Ground
- Stone- Assorted varieties and colors
- Special machine used to deeply rake turf areas to remove decomposed organic matter build up.
- Promotes the grass to root in the soil and not in the organic matter, which makes it more susceptible to environmental conditions.
- The best time to dethatch is in early spring.
- From a .25 acres to 5 acres
- Specialized mowers cut the turf at specified height
- Provide a beautiful, well-maintained turf area.
- Edging, trees, fencing, foundations and beds.
- Special applications include shorelines, steep slopes and inaccessible locations.
- After mowing and weed whipping, on all hard surfaces and some beds.
Edging Curbs & Walks
- Blade machine keeps grass from growing over the edge of curbs and walks.
- Gives a crisp clean edge.
- Usually done on a bi-weekly basis.
- Hand pruners, hand shears, gas-powered hedge trimmers (hand held and extended) and pole pruners
- Plant material remains shaped and neat in appearance at all times.
- Typically done Mid-summer; Early fall; Winter.
- Manually pulling the weeds by hand from beds.
- Most commonly done in planted beds where you cannot spray or string trim.
Fall Clean Up
- Blow all beds removing leaves and debris from summer/fall.
- Blow and/or vacuum all turf areas.
- Cut back/rake off dead foliage from perennials in beds.
- Clean beds of any foreign material so they are ready for dormant season.
- Pick up twigs from lawn.
- Put stone/mulch back in areas as necessary.
Winter Pruning/Renewal Pruning
- Hand pruners, hand loppers, pole pruners, pole saws and chain saws
- Renewal-prune all trees and shrubs of deciduous plant material.
- Shape consistent with the natural form, reduce size.
- Prepare plant for optimal spring growth.
Whether your property is in need of installation or replacement of landscaping products, we will meet your needs and budget for a functional, beautiful result.
- Retaining Walls
- Paver Walls
- Tree and Shrub Installation – We offer Phased Tree Planting, ensuring Success.
Planning ahead for snow removal is critical in ensuring a fast response. Our 24-hour dispatching service ensures that you can count on us for prompt, efficient snow removal and de-icing services. Residential and Commercial.
- Snow plowing
- Salting and de-icing.
- Commercial, industrial and retail sites.
- Shopping centers, malls and plazas
- Hotels and conference centers
- Medical buildings, nursing homes and assisted-living facilities
Fully licensed and insured, our equipment and processes are continually updated to provide you with the best service possible.
Call Cindy today at 989-781-2264 to find out how we can melt your winter worries away!
Liquid, slow-release fertilizer is pumped under pressure to the plant’s root zone using a metal applicator needle. We routinely use a basic fertilizer and commercial tree fertilizer, supplemented with beneficial micro-organisms, that supplies nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and other micronutrients.
Your gardens will come to life each season with our carefully selected display of colorful perennials. Our knowledge of flowering times will bring flowers to your garden seasonally. Throughout the season, as one flower wanes, another emerges — as if they were a never-ending fireworks display.
The general program consists of: Fertilizer/Insect and Disease Control. We offer five different treatments that can be applied each season, generally in 4 – 6 week intervals.
- Dormant Oil Insect Control: Controls insects in their dormant state. Apply before buds break to most trees and shrubs, except for silver maple, spruce and fir trees.
- Deep Root Fertilization: This application will get your trees off to a healthy start, enhancing structural development by strengthening the root system and promoting greening of the tree.
- Spring Insect and Disease Control: Controls insects, fungus and diseases. We recommend spraying the trees that are most susceptible to insects and disease. Applied in April and May.
- Summer Insect, Disease and Mite Control: Provides continued control of insect and disease with added mite control. Applied in June, July and August.
- Fall Deep Root Fertilization: Contributes to winter storage of nutrients and enhances root development. Can be applied to most trees and shrubs. Applied mid- to late- October.
Please contact Cindy at 989-781-2264 for a consultation today!